Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Chicnova: Boho Chic

$30.00

Made from knit fabric.
High-low hemline.
Batwing sleeves.
2 big front pockets.
Loose fit.

This is my first actual loose, over-sized cardigan.
I was actually expecting it to be a bit wider, longer, and more over-sized, but I still really like it.
I love the way it falls. It gives an outfit the instant "boho-chic" vibe.
This cardigan is seriously so versatile. It goes with EVERYTHING! I'm not kidding.
When I first got it in the mail, I wore it every single day. Seriously.


I decided to wear my Forever 21 maxi skirt with this cardigan. I was going for a bohemian look, so I thought that it would be perfect!
To give some life to the outfit, I paired the skirt with this really colorful spaghetti strap top that I got from Forever 21. And a I wore a black lace bandeau under because this top tends to show too much cleavage. Haha.


You guys know me and my accessories:

- Persunmall necklace
- Geneva watch
- Twisted Orchid handbag
- Gold strappy sandals

Put it all together and you've got a summer boho-chic look!


follow me: @MyLifeAsCarrie 
like me: Read My Life As Carrie 
add me: Carrie

5 comments:

  1. Seriously lust over that cardigan, I love the thrown together boho look & am a big fan of 'schlubby' & oversized, so in great love of your outfit here. Although maxi skirts & 5 ft is often tricky! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you and me both girl!!! I'm sure you can rock it. :D

      Delete
  2. I am loving this look, so relaxed, comfortable.. You are rocking this girl!

    Mel
    I Pink i Love You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and instinctual appeal to you deep inside his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, idolize and look after you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than before to love and admire you.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this powerful impulse is so essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man one of the "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him open his heart and soul to you in a way he never experienced before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the world who has ever truly attracted him.

    ReplyDelete